So, here I am, on the bus. On the bus, I was standing and holding the pole as there were no seats. There were all sorts of people sitting in the bus. But there was one who stood out. He looked like those type of gangsters with heavily tattooed arms and a funky hairdo. He was also very bulky and was wearing a biker vest. My first impression was to not go near him at all. So, I stayed a safe distance away from the big and scary 'gangster'.

After a few stops, there were more people on board, thus making the bus more crowded. Soon, I was squeezed like a sandwich on the bus. I spotted a poor old man being pushed here and there by everybody. I was shocked that nobody offered a seat to him, and some of them even occupied 2 seats with their bags. If I had a seat, i would definitely have given it up to him.
Unexpectedly, the 'gangster' stood up and kindly offered his seat to the old man. I was in awe, as it was beyond my wildest imagination that the 'gangster' would give his seat up. I thought that he was trying to pull a prank on the old man but I was wrong. He just did this act out of kindness. I started to regret thinking bad about the 'gangster', or should we call a kind soul. But, I was mad at those people on the bus that did not give their seats up. They should learn from this kind soul and not be ignorant.
Later, I alighted from the bus. On my way home, I reflected on this incident and came with a conclusion. Never judge a book by its cover.

