
The route I took was the same as every other day, but today, I saw something I wished I never saw. While I was cycling out to the main road, there was a cat crossing the road. It was quite ugly and skinny. I pitied the cat as it seemed as if it had not eaten for days. There were bones sticking out of its ribs. I decided to leave the cat alone as it might spread some disease to me. Just as I was cycling away, a huge lorry came by. I thought nothing of it, but then I heard a loud crash. I told myself not to look back, but due to my burning curiosity, I made a terrible mistake. The scene I saw was extremely horrifying and gory. The poor little cat got rammed by the lorry. It had its internal organs blasted out of its body. It was like watching a M18 movie but just that it was real-life. I nearly barfed on spot and quickly turned my head away. I think I could be haunted for life from what I saw. I decided to call the SPCA to clear the carcass from the road to prevent any accidents from happening. After that, I decided to go home as I was in no mood to cycle and was feeling a little nauseous.
I thought about how it would have been like if I was the victim. That was definitely not a wonderful thought. From today onwards, I decided to be much more safety conscious even though I was already very careful. If not, I would probably have my guts spewed out.

