As everyone knows, Christmas is on the twenty-fifth of December. It is to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ for us Christians. On that day, we give each other presents and receive presents. So, I want to share how I spent my Christmas during 2009.
I could feel the Sun shining on my eyes. It was a bright and sunny morning. I decided to sleep a few more minutes, but after ten minutes, I could not stand the taste of my breath so I stretched and jumped out of bed. Immediately, I took a bath and washed up, not forgetting to brush my teeth. I had my breakfast and then went on to play computer games. During lunch, I ate some good food and went back to playing games. When it was dinnertime, I had to go to my Aunt's house for a Christmas dinner. I was pretty excited on all the gifts I would be receiving.
Soon after eating a scrumptious dinner, I went to watch some television programs as it was Christmas and there were some good movies showing. After that, it was time to give and receive our presents. I had a bunch of them, and I was hoping that one of them would be a PSP or something like that. Usually, we were supposed to open presents on the day after Christmas, but I ripped them apart on the day itself. Unfortunately, none of the gifts were what I wanted or close to what I wanted. Sigh, I was really disappointed. Hopefully, in 2010, I will receive the dream present that I wanted.

